SIMRA: Social Innovation in Marginalised Rural Areas (H2020)
SIMRA’s overarching objective is to fill the significant knowledge gap in understanding and enhancing social innovation in marginalised rural areas by advancing the state-of-the-art in social innovation and connected governance mechanisms in agriculture and forestry sectors and in rural development in general.
Project Coordinator: James Hutton Institute
Funded by: European Commission, DG Research and Innovation, 2016.
Call: H2020-ISIB-2015-2, Topic: ISIB-03-2015
Budget: € 5,982,000
Project Website: www.simra-h2020.eu
- ICRE8 was at the SIMRA Case Study Team Workshop Bolzano, Italy
- EU funded research on way to decoding success of Social Innovation in marginalised rural areas
- SIMRA - Newsletter #2 - April 2017
- SIMRA - Newsletter #3 - October 2017
- Call for Social Innovations in Marginalised Rural Communities
- Two New ICRE8 Projects!
- SIMRA Project Kick-Off Meeting
- SIMRA website and social media have been launched
- SIMRA’s first newsletter is ready!